Friday, July 15, 2011

Who is Ashley?

  1. I am the single mother of 2 kids.
  2. We live in Northern California, with our 2 kittens.
  3. I love coffee.
  4. On a Friday night, I am watching Lifetime Movie Network, and eating David sunflower seeds.
  5. I am absolutely addicted to my Iphone.
  6. I love making Duct Tape Flower Pens.
  7. I currently sell Mary Kay (http://ashleysavage.marykay.com/)
  8. I also sell my Duct Tape Pens ($2 a piece)
  9. I listen to country music.
  10. I enjoy editing pictures on my down time.
  11. I love the small town I live in, though most people from here hate it.
  12. I secretly still like watching Power Rangers, and Recess.
  13. My daughter tells me she thinks I love her brother more, she couldn't be more wrong.
  14. I love writing.
  15. ummmm I'm blonde?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews